LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The Bear Den Guarantee. Bear Creek Arsenal has been a successful family-owned and operated business for over 50 years, we pride ourselves in this fact. Throughout our many years of growth and experience, we have realized that the single most sustaining factor behind our success, is ensuring customer satisfaction. To us, it’s just this simple: If you aren’t completely satisfied with a BCA product that you’ve purchased, it becomes our mission to make things right.
The Bear Den Guarantee is a limited lifetime warranty, designed to give you peace of mind knowing that your purchase is protected, covering all defects, whether it be a flaw in the materials used or a missed step in workmanship.
Purchasing from Bear Creek Arsenal means more than just receiving our product at your door. Purchasing from BCA means you have become part of a family guarantee that says, we are here to take care of you.
* * * *
BEAR CREEK MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT AS FOLLOWS. All products purchased through the Site are warranted from the date of purchase (herein defined as the date a product is ordered and payment is submitted through the Site), as follows:
(a) Products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. No other warranty is made or provided herein.
(b) The limited warranty described herein is provided solely to, and shall only be honored with respect to, the original purchaser of the warranted product. The resale or conveyance of a product otherwise warranted herein shall immediately and irrevocably void the warranty.
(c) Bear Creek is not responsible for any late, lost, or stolen warranty claims.
(d) Bear Creek will service all timely submitted and covered warranty claims by, at its sole option, repairing or replacing the defective product.
(e) Bear Creek will reimburse FFL transfer fees associated with any submitted, covered, and accepted warranty claims on firearms. If your warranty claim is rejected for any reason, no reimbursement shall be provided.
(f) No reimbursements will be issued to you until we have received, processed, and accepted your warranty, and completed any repair or replacement of the warranted product.
(g) Bear Creek Arsenal will not reimburse or repair any products that were sent to another company for service/repair. Bear Creek Arsenal is the only authorized company to complete modifications without voiding the warranty.
WHERE NOT LIMITED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW, BEAR CREEK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHETHER ARISING BY WAY OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE. BEAR CREEK’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ITS OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE A WARRANTED PRODUCT, AND TO REIMBURSE FFL TRANSFER FEES ASSOCIATED WITH ANY SUBMITTED, COVERED, AND ACCEPTED WARRANTY CLAIMS ON FIREARMS.
The foregoing limited warranty does not apply to or cover any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused in whole or part by failure to perform proper care and maintenance
- Damage caused in whole or part by the use of nonstandard ammunition, including without limitation high velocity or high pressure ammunition, tracer ammunition, or hand-loaded ammunition
- Damage caused in whole or part by unauthorized modification or alteration, unauthorized repair, misuse, or abuse
RETURNS AND REPAIRS
30-Day Return Policy
In addition to our limited lifetime warranty, all of our products have a money back guarantee for thirty (30) days from date of purchase (herein defined as the date a product is ordered and payment is submitted through the site). Any returns after the 30 day time period will be reimbursed in the form of a store credit coupon. Any returns 6 months or more after the purchase date will be refunded in the form of a store credit and will have a 15% restocking fee. Bear Creek Arsenal dealers have a maximum return window of 90 days.
How To Return A Product:
No registration for your Bear Creek Arsenal product is required. You can initiate a warranty claim/return through your online account, by emailing us, or filling out our online form here (put link to returns department form).
If Bear Creek determines the repair falls under the warranty, Bear Creek will repair or replace the item. If Bear Creek determines the repair is not covered by the warranty, we will contact you with an estimated cost of repair; if you choose not to proceed with repairs, we will ship the unrepaired firearm back to you.
Online Account Returns:
- Login to your online Bear Creek account.
- Click on the “My Orders” tab and select the order you would like to return. Then select “Return” at the top of the page.
- Select the product you wish to return, the reason for return, item condition, and return resolution. Fill in the message box with details about your return and attach files/pictures in support of your return.
- Hit Submit.
- You will receive an email with a link to your shipping label. Follow the link in email to download and print your shipping label.
- Appropriately package your item (all firearms are to be unloaded and without any ammunition in the package) and ship it to Bear Creek Arsenal. For shipping information, please click here.
- To check the status of your returns visit the “My Returns” tab in your account.
Check out our how-to video for online returns.
- To initiate a warranty claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online form here (put link to returns department form) with your order number or proof of purchase and a picture of the issue you are experiencing.
- Once a return request has been received our team will be in contact with you and provide you with a return number and shipping label. We will also provide you with an estimated timeline so you can stay aware of the process.
- Appropriately package your item (all firearms are to be unloaded and without any ammunition in the package) and ship it to Bear Creek Arsenal. For shipping information, please click here. (link to shipping information section of term & conditions page)
- If you contact us with questions or to inquire about the status of your return, we may request that you provide the return number indicated before.
You may review our terms & conditions.
Terms and Limitations
- Bear Creek Arsenal will not ship firearms, including repaired firearms, to California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Washington, or Washington D.C.
- Bear Creek Arsenal will only ship firearms to:
- Connecticut if customer has certificate of possession;
- Maryland if customer has proof of registration;
- Massachusetts if customer has proof the firearm was purchased prior to July 20, 2016.
- Bear Creek Arsenal will ship firearms and firearm parts to all other states that do not have laws and regulations prohibiting such firearm or firearm part.
- We reserve the right to reject any returned product and to decline to issue any reimbursement if in our sole judgment the returned product has been damaged by you or otherwise while in your custody or care.
- We reserve the right to repair, replace, or issue credit for the returned product regardless of the requested outcome.
- No return payment will be issued to you until we have received, processed, and accepted your returned product, packaging, proof of purchase, and return tag.
- Typical processing time is 1-14 business days from the date we receive your return.
- For more about our terms and conditions please click here.
Check out our Warranty and Returns FAQs.