Warranty and Returns
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
All of our products are guaranteed for thirty (30) days from date of purchase (herein defined as the date a product is ordered and payment is submitted through the Site).
*Restocking Fee* There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returned items. Customer is responsible for freight/shipping cost.
To return a product:
(b) Return the product, along with all original packaging, proof of purchase, and completed warranty/return form to us via UPS at:
Bear Creek Arsenal-Returns Dept.
310 McNeill Road
Sanford, NC 27330
(c) If you contact us with questions or to inquire about the status of your return, we may request that you provide the Order Number indicated on your warranty/return form.
All product returns are subject to the following terms and limitations:
- We reserve the right to reject any returned product and to decline to issue any reimbursement if in our sole judgment the returned product has been damaged by you or otherwise while in your custody or care.
- Returns must be postmarked or otherwise received by us within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Returns not postmarked or received by us within the applicable period will not be processed or honored, and will be refused and/or returned to you at your expense. Bear Creek is not responsible for any late, lost, or stolen returned products.
- It is your responsibility to obtain insurance for any returns and to pay any necessary shipping and insurance costs. Bear Creek Arsenal shall bear no responsibility for any loss or damage to returned products incurred during transit. No reimbursement shall be provided for any shipping or insurance costs.
- We will make payment on any accepted returns in the same manner as payment was received. By way of example, if you purchased a product via credit card, we will attempt to credit the return to the same card.
- No return payment will issue to you until we have received, processed, and accepted your returned product, packaging, proof of purchase, and return tag.
- Typical processing time is 3-4 business days from the date we receive your return.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
BEAR CREEK MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT AS FOLLOWS. All products purchased through the Site are warranted from the date of purchase (herein defined as the date a product is ordered and payment is submitted through the Site), as follows:
(a) Products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. No other warranty is made or provided herein.
(b) The limited warranty described herein is provided solely to, and shall only be honored with respect to, the original purchaser of the warranted product. The resale or conveyance of a product otherwise warranted herein shall immediately and irrevocably void the warranty.
(d) Completed warranty/return forms must be submitted, along with proof of purchase and the warranted product, to us via UPS at: Bear Creek Arsenal, Warranty Claims Dept., 310 McNeill Rd., Sanford, NC 27330. Unless prior written authorization is obtained from Bear Creek, no warranty claim or request for warranty service will be processed or honored without your submission and our receipt of a completed warranty/return form and proof of purchase.
(e) It is your responsibility to submit covered warranty claims within the applicable warranty period. Received warranty claims that are postmarked outside of the applicable warranty period will not be processed or honored. Bear Creek is not responsible for any late, lost, or stolen warranty claims.
(f) If you are unsure whether you have a potential covered warranty claim, please contact us, prior to shipping any products to us, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may respond and request additional information regarding your claim in order to assess the claim and respond to you.
(g) Bear Creek will service all timely submitted and covered warranty claims by, at its sole option, repairing or replacing the defective product.
(h) It is your responsibility to arrange and pay for all shipping and insurance costs associated with the shipment of any products and claims documentation to us, and to package all products in order to ensure safe transit. Bear Creek shall bear no responsibility for any loss or damage to products incurred during transit. If your warranty claim is rejected for any reason, the product may be returned to you at your expense.
(i) Bear Creek will reimburse FFL transfer fees associated with any submitted, covered, and accepted warranty claims on firearms. If your warranty claim is rejected for any reason, no reimbursement shall be provided.
(j) No reimbursements will issue to you until we have received, processed, and accepted your warranty/return form and proof of purchase, and completed any repair or replacement of the warranted product.
(k) If you contact us with questions or to inquire about the status of your warranty claim, we may request that you provide the Order Number indicated on your warranty/return form.
(l) WHERE NOT LIMITED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW, BEAR CREEK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHETHER ARISING BY WAY OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE. BEAR CREEK’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ITS OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE A WARRANTED PRODUCT, AND TO REIMBURSE FFL TRANSFER FEES ASSOCIATED WITH ANY SUBMITTED, COVERED, AND ACCEPTED WARRANTY CLAIMS ON FIREARMS.
The foregoing limited warranty does not apply to or cover any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused in whole or part by failure to perform proper care and maintenance
- Damage caused in whole or part by the use of nonstandard ammunition, including without limitation high velocity or high pressure ammunition, tracer ammunition, or hand-loaded ammunition
- Damage caused in whole or part by unauthorized modification or alteration, unauthorized repair, misuse, or abuse