Try this Velocity Trigger that makes your AR feel like a bolt action rifle.
- Single Stage Drop-In Trigger
- 3 Lb Pull Weight
- Complete Drop-in Assembly
- Nice, crisp, clean feel
MADE IN THE USA
- Check to be sure the chamber of your firearm is empty.
- Dry Fire your rifle.
- Push out the rear take down pin and the front pivot pin
- Remove the upper off of the lower
- Using a 1/8” punch, push out the 2 trigger pins holding in your trigger assembly. Set them aside you will reuse them.
- Remove all old trigger parts
- Then, remove screw from inside grip. Remove grip (carefully) Don’t lose the spring and plunger pin held in by grip.
- Now remove Safety
- Place Velocity Trigger in Lower
- Reinstall Safety
- Reuse/reinstall trigger pins making sure they are centered.
- Using the provided Allen wrench, from the top of the Velocity Trigger, tighten the two 8/32 screws located to the left and right of the hammer in the aluminum trigger housing.
- Using the provided 8/32 x 1/8” set screws, install these in the same location as the first 8/32 screws tightened. These are locking screws and all work to prevent your pins from walking out.
- Reinstall spring, plunger pin, grip and screw
- Place your thumb in front of hammer (do not let the hammer hit the Lower) It may cause damage.
- Cock the hammer, TEST THE SAFETY FUNCTION!!!
- Reinstall your upper.
- Congratulations, you have just made the greatest and easiest accuracy improvement to your rifle.