The AR-15 platform just got even more versatile with the release of Bear Creek Arsenal’s .410 Shotgun AR-15 complete uppers! For the first time, you can shoot rimfire, pistol, rifle, and shotgun ammo from the same Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15 lower (with the purchase of corresponding uppers).
The Bear Creek Arsenal .410 shotgun complete upper has been thoroughly tested for reliability with a wide variety of ammunition and includes many enhanced features. First of all, it incorporates Bear Creek Arsenal’s ultra-popular right-side charging (Gen2) handle (patent protected) for improved ergonomics, especially with optics. Secondly, the 3-inch chamber allows shooting magnum rounds and TSS turkey loads via manual loading. Accuracy is vital in any hunting or self-defense situation, which is why we included a full, removable choke that leads to tight groups at up to 50 yards!
Make sure to grab a 5-round .410 magazine with your order. Then, simply swap uppers and load the magazine to begin experiencing the Bear Creek Arsenal .410 AR-15 Shotgun!
- 20-inch parkerized barrel
- 15" MLOK rail
- Patent Pending Bear Creek Arsenal Gen-2 Side Charging Handle
- Full choke (Winchester Invector Style)
- 3 inch chamber
- As with all firearms, this Semi-Auto shotgun upper must go through a break-in period. In some cases, two boxes might be required.
- These uppers were designed and tested using European-manufactured 410 shotgun shells.
- For best results, use shells that measure 2.25" - 2.39" in overall length.
- Use .410 High Brass Shotgun shells to break in. A minimum of 1200 fps is recommended. These magazines will not accommodate all 2 1/2″ 410 gauge shells. 410 ammunition varies in length by manufacturer. If the shell will go into the magazine without forcing it the magazine will feed fine.
BCA has found from testing that these loads work exceptionally well with our .410 Shotgun:
American Tactical #9 target load
Remington #6, #8, And #9
Magazine not included. Check out Magazines here!
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Gas System||Pistol Length|
|Gas Block System||0.750|
|Charging Style||Right Side Charging|
|Classification||Complete Upper Assembly|
What magazine/ammo does BCA recommend for each caliber?
These are brands that BCA uses in the facility to test fire our products. However, there are several brands that will also function properly. Caliber Magazine Ammo Grain Weight Ammo Brands BCA Status AR15 - 223/5...