- Includes: 1-6x24 FFP LPVO Scope, Flip-Up Lens Covers, 30mm Medium Profile Scope Rings, Honeycomb Sunshade, CR2032A Battery, Lens Cloth
- Reticle: MX1 Reticle
- Lens Coating: Full Multi-Layer
- Materials: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Scope Range: Close to Mid Range, 400+ Yards
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Magnification: 1-6x
- FOV (@ 100 yards): 103.2 - 16.1 ft
- Objective Diameter: 24 mm
- Rail Mount Torgue: 30 in/lbs
- Scope Ring Torgue: 18 in/lbs
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0-4.5 in
- Weight: 16 oz
- Length: 10.2 in
- Color: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Fog & Water Resistance: Yes (Nitrogen Sealed)
- Download Product Manual
Our G2 line of FFP Scopes are built to deliver premium high performance optics at the most affordable prices on the market. The G2-FFPS1624-M includes a First Focal Plane MX1 reticle. A magnification range from 1-6x capable of Close to Mid range targeting at distances over 400 yards. Functionally designed first focal plane reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction. Etched black reticle is visible when off or can be illuminated in red or green for low light environments.
What is an FFP Rifle Scope?
FFP stands for First Focal Plane. The term refers to the position of the scope reticle in relation to the magnification lens. In FFP scopes, the reticle is located to the front of the magnification lens - the first focal plane. The size of the reticle grows or shrinks in relation to the magnification.
SFP versus FFP Scopes
In SFP (Second Focal Plane) scopes, the size of the reticle is fixed regardless of magnification. Unlike First Focal Plane scopes where the size of the reticle changes. Range and distance information on the reticle remain constant in an FFP scope regardless of magnification - so a 1 MOA hashmark is equal to 1 MOA at all levels. Tasks such as range estimation, hold over correction, and bullet drop adjustment can therefore be performed much more easily.