- Includes: Handstop, KeyMod and M-LOK hardware
- Materials: 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Compatibility:AR-15, Rifles with KeyMod or M-Lok rail systems
- Weight: 0.5 oz
- Size:1.5” x 1” x 0.63”
- Color: Black or FDE
- Fog & Water Resistance: Yes (Nitrogen Sealed)
This compact handstop has a minimalist design that won’t clutter the profile of your rifle, yet provides a permanent index point for improved shot consistency. The handstop is completely reversible to promote either a push or pull grip style for extra stability. Made from sturdy 6061 billet aluminum with a non-slip textured surface, this handstop is built for rugged use. The non-slip textured surface ensures a solid grip even in wet weather or when shooting with sweaty hands.
Incredibly lightweight, this convenient handstop weighs only half an ounce, so there is no need to worry about adding extra weight to your rifle. It easily attaches to either KeyMod or M-LOK handrails and only takes up 1 M-LOK slot or 2 KeyMod holes on your rail. Everything you need for installation is included.
- Compact, lightweight design.
- Easy to install.
- Compatible with KeyMod and M-LOK.
- Reversible installation works for either push or pull grip.
- Made from durable billet aluminum.
What mag works best for BCA 9mm's?
Check out our AR9 and Genesis Mags here: https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/guns-parts/ar-9/ar-9-parts/magazines.html
What platform pattern are your AR10 Uppers?
Our uppers are made based on the DPMS Gen1 Low Profile model. With the AR10, there are many different designs and models out there, and each company tends to create and design its own unique platform. For that reason, we cannot guarantee the fitment...