BCA AR-15 Barrel, 16" 4150 Black Nitride Heavy Barrel, 5.56 NATO, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:9 Twist
- 16" Heavy Barrel
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Black Nitride Finish
- 1:9 Twist
- 5.56 NATO Caliber
- Carbine Length Gas System
The BCA AR-15 Barrel is a 16" heavy profile barrel made of 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel with a black nitride finish, a carbine length gas system with a 1:9 twist rate. The barrel is chambered in 5.56 NATO and machined with M4 feed ramps in the barrel extension.
All Finished Barrels go through a 100% Inspection Process.
Inspections Equipment includes CMMs and Air Gauges for the Bores.
BCA's expectations is that our Barrels, 16 inch or longer, will hold a 1.000" MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Thread Pitch||1/2 x 28|
|Gas Block System||0.750|
|Gas Hole Diameter||0.070|
We found other products you might like!
- BCA AR-15 Barrel, 7.5" 416R Stainless Steel Heavy Barrel, .300 Blackout, Pistol Length Gas System w/ 1:7 TwistSpecial Price $32.29 was $94.99
- BCA AR-15 Complete Upper Assembly 7.62x39, 16" 4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:10 Twist w/ 15" MLOKSpecial Price $189.90 was $349.99
- BCA AR-15 16" Parkerized 4150 Steel Contour Barrel, 6.5 Grendel Type II, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:8 TwistSpecial Price $41.79 was $99.99