BCA AR-15 Barrel, 16" 4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel, .223 Wylde, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:9 Twist
- 16" Heavy Barrel
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Parkerized Finish
- 1:9 Twist
- .223 Wylde Caliber
- Carbine Length Gas System
The BCA AR-15 Barrel is a 16" heavy profile barrel made of 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel with a parkerized finish, a carbine length gas system with a 1:9 twist rate. The barrel is chambered in .223 Wylde and machined with M4 feed ramps in the barrel extension.
All Finished Barrels go through a 100% Inspection Process.
Inspections Equipment includes CMMs and Air Gauges for the Bores.
BCA's expectations is that our Barrels, 16 inch or longer, will hold a 1.000" MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Thread Pitch||1/2 x 28|
|Gas Block System||0.750|
|Gas Hole Diameter||0.072|
We found other products you might like!
- BCA AR-15 Barrel, 18" 4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel, Spiral Fluted .223 Wylde, Mid Length Gas System w/ 1:8 TwistSpecial Price $59.84 was $119.99
- BCA AR-15 Barrel: 16" 416R Stainless Steel Lightweight Barrel, 5.56 NATO, w/ 1:7 5R TwistSpecial Price $54.14 was $106.99
- BCA AR-15 Rear Charging Stripped M4 Flat Top Upper ReceiverSpecial Price $34.90 was $49.99