In-Store Pick UP
310 McNeill rd
After years of numerous questions and requests BCA is now offering IN- STORE PICK UP for our customers. We are delighted for customers to visit our headquarters here in Sanford, NC. We request that all guidelines and regulations be observed so as to make this an enjoyable and smooth experience for both our staff and all out customers at large. Before arriving for pick up, please review our guidelines and regulations to facilitate a smooth process. To select in- store pick up selct the "pick-up option on the check out page under shipping methods.
Note: Pick up is only available on Fridays from 9am to 2pm.
Guidelines and Regulations
- Only use front entrance (facing McNeill Road) into the lobby and wait to be ushered in. Once purchase is picked up please exit through the lobby (follow signs).
- Pick-up is only available for non- FFL items (No complete rifles, pistols, or serialized lowers).
- In-store pick ups are scheduled Friday from 9 am until 2 pm.
- In order to avoid delays, make sure your purchase is made before arriving. This will allow your order to be pulled and staged in advance of your arrival. Additional items may be purchased at time of pick-up.
- Customer firearms are not allowed on the premises.
- If a customer does not have their order number you will need to provide some other form of identification to pick up your order.
- All non-employees of BCA are not allowed in the offices, plant floor or any other unauthorized areas
Disclamer: If a customer fails to pick up their order, the order will be canceled and customer will be reimbursed with in-store credit.