BCA AR-15 24" Parkerized 4150 Steel Contour Barrel, 6.5 Grendel Type II, Spiral Flutes, Rifle Length Gas System w/ 1:8 Twist
- 24" Parkerized 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Heavy Barrel Profile
- 1:8 Twist
- Spiral Flutes
- 6.5 Grendel Type II Caliber
- Rifle Length Gas System
The BCA AR-15 Barrel is a 24" spiral fluted heavy profile barrel made of 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel with a parkerized finish, a rifle length gas system with a 1:8 twist rate. The barrel is chambered in 6.5 Grendel type ll and machined with .300 blackout feed ramps in the barrel extension.
All Finished Barrels go through a 100% Inspection Process.
Inspections Equipment includes CMMs and Air Gauges for the Bores.
BCA's expectations is that our Barrels, 16 inch or longer, will hold a 1.000" MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.
ALL NFA LAWS APPLY ALL NFA LAWS APPLY
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Thread Pitch||5/8 x 24|
|Caliber||6.5 Grendel Type II|
|Feed Ramp||.300 Blackout|
|Gas Block System||0.750|
|Gas Hole Diameter||0.099|
We found other products you might like!
- BCA Grizzly Bear III .224 Valkyrie Complete Upper Assembly, 18" Mid Weight Stainless Steel Barrel, Fluted, 1:7 w/ M-LOK RailSpecial Price $229.99 was $410.99
- BCA AR-15 20" Black Nitride 4150 Steel Heavy Barrel, 6.5 Grendel Type II, Straight Flutes Rifle Length Gas System w/ 1:8 TwistSpecial Price $71.24 was $139.99
- BCA AR-15 Barrel, 16" 4150 Black Nitride Heavy Barrel, Straight Fluted, .223 Wylde, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:9 TwistSpecial Price $56.04 was $123.99