BCA AR-15 16" Parkerized 4150 Steel Contour Barrel, 6.8 SPC II, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:10 Twist
- 16" Parkerized 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Contour Barrel Profile
- 1:10 Twist
- No Flutes
- 6.8 SPC II Caliber
- Carbine Length Gas System
The BCA AR-15 Barrel is a 16" steel contour barrel made out of 4150 chrome moly vanadium with a parkerized finish, a 1:10 twist rate and a carbine length gas system. The barrel is chambered in 6.8 SPC ll and machined with no feed ramp in the barrel extension.
Finished Barrels go through a 100% Inspection Process.
Inspections Equipment includes CMMs and Air Gauges for the Bores.
BCA's expectations is that our Barrels, 16 inch or longer, will hold a 1.000" MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Caliber||6.8 SPC II|
|Thread Pitch||1/2 x 36|
|Gas Block System||0.750|
|Gas Hole Diameter||0.074|
We found other products you might like!
- BCA AR-15 Barrel, 16" 4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel, .300 Blackout, Pistol Length Gas System w/ 1:8 TwistSpecial Price $41.79 was $87.99
- 10" Quad Rail, Mid Length$57.99
- BCA AR-15 Rear Charging Forged Upper Receiver/BCG Combo 6.5 Grendel Type IISpecial Price $99.90 was $236.99