BCA AR-15 16" 416R Stainless Steel Contour Barrel, 6.5 Grendel Type II, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:8 Twist
- 16" 416R Stainless Steel Barrel
- Contour Barrel Profile
- 1:8 Twist
- No Flutes
- 6.5 Grendel Type II Caliber
- Carbine Length Gas System
BCA Barrels are manufactured from two types of steel.
- 4150 Gun Quality Steel, Heat Treated to RC 28-32 Hardness, and Stress Relieved.
- 416 Stainless Steel, Heat Treated to RC 28-32 Hardness, and Stress Relieved.
They are Drilled, Reamed, Rifled, Turned, and if Applicable, fluted on CNC Machines. All of these machines are located at 310 McNeill Road, Sanford, NC. All of the machining of the Barrels is completed by BCA. All our Finished Barrels go through a 100% Inspection Process.
Inspections Equipment includes CMMs and Air Gauges for the Bores.
BCA has Engineers with over 40 years machining experience.
Our Barrels are manufactured under the ISO-9002 Quality Systems.
Since 2013 BCA has shipped thousands of barrels all over the US
Our customers are Gun Manufacturers, Dealers, and Individuals. We have shipped as many as 2,000 Barrels a week to one customer.
BCA's expectations is that our Barrels, 16 inch or longer, will hold a 1.000" MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.
We have rifle manufactures that have reported regular production barrels that shot a .700" MOA.
BCA manufactures over 60 different Barrels for the AR 15 Rifles and Pistols.
|Material||416R Stainless Steel|
|Thread Pitch||5/8 x 24|
|Caliber||6.5 Grendel Type II|
|Feed Ramp||.300 Blackout|
|Gas Block System||0.750|
|Gas Hole Diameter||0.070|
We found other products you might like!
- BCA AR-15 Rear Charging Forged Upper Receiver/BCG Combo 6.5 Grendel Type IISpecial Price $99.90 was $236.99
- BCA AR-15 Barrel, 16" 4150 Parkerized M4 Contour Barrel, 5.56 NATO, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:7 TwistSpecial Price $51.49 was $81.99