BCA AR-15 Barrel, 16" Black Nitride 4150 Steel Heavy Barrel, Diamond Fluted, .223 Wylde, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:8 Twist
- 16" Heavy Barrel
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Black Nitride Finish
- 1:8 Twist
- Diamond Flutes
- .223 Wylde Caliber
- Carbine Length Gas System
The BCA AR-15 Barrel is a 16" diamond fluted heavy profile barrel made of 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel with a black nitride finish, a carbine length gas system with a 1:8 twist rate. The barrel is chambered in .223 and machined with M4 feed ramps in the barrel extension.
All Finished Barrels go through a 100% Inspection Process.
Inspections Equipment includes CMMs and Air Gauges for the Bores.
BCA's expectations is that our Barrels, 16 inch or longer, will hold a 1.000" MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.
BCA DOES NOT recommend using steel cased ammo in our Assemblies or Rifles.
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Thread Pitch||1/2 x 28|
|Gas Block System||0.750|
|Gas Hole Diameter||0.070|
We found other products you might like!
- BCA AR-15 16" Black Nitride 4150 Steel Contour Barrel, 5.56 NATO, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:9 TwistSpecial Price $41.81 was $95.99
- BCA AR-15 Barrel, 24" 4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel, Straight Fluted, .223 Wylde, Rifle Length Gas System w/ 1:8 Twist, UnthreadedSpecial Price $66.39 was $151.99
- BCA AR-15 Barrel, 16" 416R Stainless Steel Heavy Barrel, 5.56 NATO, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:7 TwistSpecial Price $54.37 was $90.99