BCA AR-15 Barrel, 16" 4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel, Stright Fluted, .223 Wylde, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:9 Twist
- 16" Heavy Barrel
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Parkerized Finish
- 1:9 Twist
- Straight Flutes
- .223 Wylde Caliber
- Carbine Length Gas System
The AR-15 Barrel is a 16" straight fluted heavy barrel profile made of 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel with a parkerized finish, a 1:9 twist rate with a carbine length gas system. The barrel is chambered in .223 Wylde and machined with M4 feed ramps.
Finished Barrels go through a 100% Inspection Process.
Inspections Equipment includes CMMs and Air Gauges for the Bores.
BCA's expectations is that our Barrels, 16 inch or longer, will hold a 1.000" MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Thread Pitch||1/2 x 28|
|Gas Block System||0.750|
|Gas Hole Diameter||0.072|
We found other products you might like!
- BCA AR-15 Barrel, 16" 4150 Black Nitride Heavy Barrel, 7.62 X 39, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:10 TwistSpecial Price $64.49 was $99.99
- BCA .224 Valkyrie Bolt Carrier GroupSpecial Price $67.99 was $76.99
- BCA AR-15 Barrel, 16" 416R Stainless Steel Contour Barrel, .223 Wylde, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:9 TwistSpecial Price $56.64 was $90.99